franjessca

FranJessca [at] Book Lovin' Mamas

Girls Night Out: Volume 2 (GNO)
'Patricia A. Wolf', 'Calinda B', 'Lila Dubois', 'C.J. Ellisson'

5 moons - 'A Shot of Sin' by Eden Summers

A Shot of Sin - Eden Summers

A Shot of Sin is the first book in Eden Summer Vault of Sin series and it was one book I had a hard time putting down. I literally read this book in one day because it sucked me in from the first chapter. It's all because the men Eden writes into her stories. I couldn't leave Leo, T.J., and Brute hanging. I had to finish A Shot of Sin, so I could know for sure that Leo was going to get the girl and find out more about the sexy men that run Shot of Sin (night club) together.

Eden Summers starts up this addicting book with two characters who have some serious sexual tension between each other. =) Shay Porter is the bar manager of Leo Petrova's night club Shot of Sin, and Leo's two best friends (who are owners to the night club) want Shay to bartend the bar downstairs in their secret club. Leo is ALL against it. He doesn't think Shay can handle what is happening downstairs in Leo's secret club. He also has trust issues with her going down there since this club is not a legal club. Leo's best friends believe she can handle it, but they are worried what could happen if she hooks up with Leo. Let's just say be prepared for some very intense, seductive scenes between Leo and Shay. Holy crap! It's been a while since I finished A Shot of Sin and I still can't get over the scenes. (Eden knows how to keep you thinking about the book after you've read it)

A Shot of Sin is going to get you out of your comfort zone a bit and bring on the heat. I loved every bit of Shay and Leo together. (Sorry, won't get into details because I definitely don't want to give it away) Leo is going to change Shay a bit and Shay is going to change Leo too.  =)

I'm really anxious to read T.J. and Brute's stories next because these two won me over in A Shot of Sin. I need more of these guys already.  Ahhh!

I give this book 5 stars and highly recommend it readers of the contemporary {erotic} romance genre.

Until the next book is released, I'm going to re-read A Shot of Sin again and again because I can't get enough of this series so far. I also gotta keep getting my Leo fix.  =) I LOVE him!

Source: http://booklovinmamas.com/2015/01/12/arc-review-a-shot-of-sin-by-eden-summers