franjessca

FranJessca [at] Book Lovin' Mamas

Girls Night Out: Volume 2 (GNO)
'Patricia A. Wolf', 'Calinda B', 'Lila Dubois', 'C.J. Ellisson'

5 full moons - "He Can Fall" by Melinda Leigh

He Can Fall (She Can Series) (A Short Story) - Melinda Leigh

He Can Fall is a fast-paced romance suspense short story that has a lot of action and drama to it.  Melinda does a great job on developing her characters and her story without leaving the readers hanging and wanting more.  Usually short stories will have readers begging for more, but Melinda did an amazing job on putting her usual writing style of full-length novels to a short story version.  We have a story of characters that are thrown into chaos, when the unthinkable happens. What I always enjoy about Melinda’s stories are how she creates a story, and a world where readers will feel for the characters and want to help solve the crime/mystery of what is going on with the characters.

I enjoyed reading this short story and I definitely loved the characters in the story.  We have the former army ranger, Sean, who is forced to use his army skills again and his wife, Amanda, who gets put into a very serious situation, but she handles it pretty well.

If you have been meaning to read Melinda Leigh’s books then you can go ahead and read this short novella first.  You don’t have to read this in order with the other books.  This is a great way to check out Melinda’s books and also get your feel into the romantic suspense genre.

I give this short story 5 full moons and recommend it to romantic suspense readers out there.

Source: http://booklovinmamas.com/2014/03/27/review-he-can-fall-by-melinda-leigh