franjessca

FranJessca [at] Book Lovin' Mamas

Girls Night Out: Volume 2 (GNO)
'Patricia A. Wolf', 'Calinda B', 'Lila Dubois', 'C.J. Ellisson'

4 full moons - "Until November" by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until November (Until series) - Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until November is the debut novel in Aurora Rose Reynolds Until Series and it definitely is one heart-wrenching story full of tension and lots of steamy romance.  One character, November, who is running from her past and what happened to her New York to make a new life with her father and help with with his books at his strip club.  Her old life is trying to come back and hurt her again and someone is stalking her and trying to harm her again.  She ends up meeting Asher Mayson at her father’s job.  He mistakes her from being one of the strippers and gets to put in his place.  Asher falls for November the minute he sees her next to her father and wants to get to know her.  He is starting to think the Mayson curse is true and how the men in the family fall for the one person they are meant to be hard.  He is determined to win her over, but he is the biggest alpha male ever and November is not used to it.

Two characters, who were meant to meet and they will be forced into circumstances that will will put them to the test.  November is trying to not have what happened to her affect what she has with Asher and Asher is trying to keep November safe.

Aurora definitely gives us a very strong male character, who gives off the very strong alpha male type that will make some readers cringe or others fall for him head over heels.  I was one that cringed at first, but then he grew on me.  I could tell how much he worshipped November, but it took me awhile to grow on me because he did tend to me way OVER-alpha.

November definitely has so much going on, I do not know how she could deal with it all.  She has people to support her though, which makes her seem to grow even further as a character and stay strong.

The ending and the truth of what happened to her left me even in shock.  Poor November, she definitely was not expecting what happened to happen to her and from someone, who is supposed to be family.

The book did tend to move fast at certain points and left me a little confused, but it did keep my interest.  I think it is because I was sucked into the story of November and Asher’s love for her.

I give this book 4 full moons and recommend it to New Adult readers out there.  This has become one of my new fave genres and I definitely cannot wait to read the second book in this series.  More of Mayson brothers…falling in love.  =)

I received a complimentary copy of the book for the blog tour in exchange for an honest review.

Source: http://booklovinmamas.com/2013/10/09/aurora-rose-reynolds-until-november-blog-tour-review-giveaway