franjessca

FranJessca [at] Book Lovin' Mamas

Girls Night Out: Volume 2 (GNO)
'Patricia A. Wolf', 'Calinda B', 'Lila Dubois', 'C.J. Ellisson'

5 full moons - "First Ink" by Laura Wright

First Ink - Laura Wright

First Ink is the first of the Wicked Ink Chronicles from Laura Wright.  (This short novella can also be found in the Wicked Firsts Anthology)

This book definitely was a very short and quick read that is perfect, whenever you need to quench your thirst of a sexy tattooed sexy guy. The minute Rush was introduced in First Ink, I knew I was going to fall head over heels for him, even with his distant and poor attitude in the beginning. There is just something about a sexy man with tattoos and not only that, one who is a tattoo artist and everyone wants him to tattoo them.  ( Rush...you can give me a tattoo any day)  =)

First Ink is about Addison trying to make amends with her ex-boyfriend Rush, but it has never been easy since he has avoided her calls, and emails, and even sent her letters back to her.  She just wants his forgiveness and hopefully get the one man, she truly loved out of her head.  Unfortunately, she is going to be thrown into Rush's tattoo chair at a convention and she's going to get more than she bargained for.

Laura puts us in the heads of both characters and we get to feel each of their feelings for each other and every time I read Rush's POV, I felt sorry for him.  He had his heart broken and he had every right to be the way he was.  Laura did a marvelous job on writing this short novella and I look forward to what is next in the Wicked Ink Chronicles.

Can I just say...WOWZA...to the very heated moments between the characters.  Oh yes...Rush definitely won me over.  =)

If you are looking for a book that has some angst, some forgiveness, and some very sexy times between two characters, you definitely need to read this short ebook from Laura Wright.

I give this book 5 full moons and I highly recommend it to New Adult and Contemporary Romance readers out there.  After you read it though, you will be definitely want more.

I received a complimentary copy of the book from the Author in exchange for an honest review.

Source: http://booklovinmamas.com/2013/10/03/review-first-ink-by-laura-wright