franjessca

FranJessca [at] Book Lovin' Mamas

Girls Night Out: Volume 2 (GNO)
'Patricia A. Wolf', 'Calinda B', 'Lila Dubois', 'C.J. Ellisson'

5 moons - 'Walking on Her Grave' by Melinda Leigh

Walking on Her Grave (Rogue River Novella Book 4) - Melinda Leigh

Walking on Her Grave is the last installment in the Rogue Rivers series and Melinda Leigh did an amazing job on concluding this suspenseful series. I definitely was not expecting the ending to end the way it did, especially with who was behind the lethal drug that was going around in Solitude, Oregon. From the minute I started the series, I was anxious to find out if the Oregon town would ever figure out who was behind the deadly drug that was sweeping their town.

I loved from the beginning that Melinda Leigh and Kendra Elliot got together to write this series together. I love these authors stories. They are addicting to read and they always leave you guessing who is the bad guy in their stories. Once you find out who the bad guy is, you always wonder how the authors kept it hidden from the readers. (well…at least this reader) This is exactly what happened in the Rogue Rivers series. From the beginning to end, the reader is left guessing who is behind it all.

Melinda continues Seth and Carly story in the last installment, and I was rooting for these two to get back together since the moment they were introduced in the second book. Poor Seth goes through so much in this book that he ends up hurt several times. I won't go any further because I don't want to spoil the series for someone who hasn't finished or even started the series.

If you haven't read this series, I highly recommend you do if you are fan of romantic suspense. These books have a lot of suspense to them and some moments of romance between the two pairs of couples.

I give this book 5 stars and look forward to reading much more from these two authors.

Source: http://booklovinmamas.com/2015/01/10/review-walking-on-her-grave-by-melinda-leigh-2