franjessca

FranJessca [at] Book Lovin' Mamas

Girls Night Out: Volume 2 (GNO)
'Patricia A. Wolf', 'Calinda B', 'Lila Dubois', 'C.J. Ellisson'

5 moons - Good Girls Don't by Rosalie Lario

Good Girls Don't: a Billionare Bad Boy Romance Novel (The Everly Brothers Series Book 2) - Rosalie Lario

Good Girls Don't is the second book in Rosalie Lario's Every Brothers novels, and I couldn't wait to find out who Rosalie Lario hooked James Everly up with.

The second book involves the sexy Everly brother, James who is in charge of gaining an investor for his brothers company, but he ends up falling for his competition. He knows he needs to get this new investor for his company with his brothers, so they can go globally, but it's kind of hard to stay away from the sexy competitor Lyssa Rivera. Lyssa never does anything bad and for one night she decides to do something out of the norm. She has a one night stand with James Everly. She of course doesn't figure it out until later that she is about to compete with him with an investor, and she fears she's already lost the investor due to how big James Everly company is.

Rosalie Lario doesn't make it easy for either one of these characters in Good Girls Don't. James is the sexy billionaire who never does relationships, and Lyssa is the typical good girl who doesn't do anything out of the ordinary. Lyssa is determined more than ever to win over the investor, while James is doing it for his family. It's going to be a tug-of-war between these two with their feelings and their companies. They will drive you crazy, especially Lyssa, but when these two get together it's explosive. I loved who Rosalie hooked James up with and I'm so happy to know they both get a HEA. Rosalie even gives us the previous characters from the first book, and what they are doing and she introduces us to the next Everly brother.

I'm loving the Everly brothers and I look forward to the next book even more after reading the first two books. If you are a fan of sexy billionaire books…this is the book for you. I highly recommend reading the first book though before diving into Good Girls Don't. You'll want to know the eldest brother.  =)

I give this book 5 full moons and highly recommend it to contemporary romance readers out there.

I received a complimentary copy of the book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Source: http://booklovinmamas.com/2014/11/17/arc-review-good-girls-dont-by-rosalie-lario