franjessca

FranJessca [at] Book Lovin' Mamas

Girls Night Out: Volume 2 (GNO)
'Patricia A. Wolf', 'Calinda B', 'Lila Dubois', 'C.J. Ellisson'

5 moons - Her Grave Secrets by Kendra Elliot

Her Grave Secrets (Rogue River Novella Book 3) - Kendra Elliot

In the third installment of the Rogue River series, Kendra Elliot picks back up with the same characters from the first book. We have Stevie and Zane back and this time they are still trying to figure out why Solitude, Oregon is having a drug problem. Now, Death is taken a toll on the town of Solitude, Oregon and this time it hits close to home. Stevie and Zane are determined to figure out who is killing people in town and they know it has something to do with the C-22 drug. There are so many twists and turns in Her Grave Secrets and fore warning they'll be another twist at the end. I'm ready to figure out who is behind the C-22 drug and why so many people are being killed.

Kendra did another amazing job with this short novella and having Stevie and Zane continue with the biggest issue in the series. I adored these two even more in this novella because Zane and Stevie are going to open up more. Kendra of course had me on pins and needles, while reading this installment. Definitely, didn't expect the twists and turns in this novella. I'm really excited to dive into the next installment because just like the characters I want the truth on who is behind it all.

I also adored every bit of Stevie's mom in this book. I got a little more on her character and she is such a sweet person. She also has a way of knowing when something is not right. She deserves some closure just like everyone else does in Solitude.

I give this installment 5 full moons and highly recommend it to romantic suspense readers out there. Please do read these novellas in order. Each flow into the other and both authors know how to get you hooked into the series.

I received a complimentary copy of the book from Netgalley via the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

Source: http://booklovinmamas.com/2014/11/08/review-her-grave-secrets-by-kendra-elliot